Start the Year Right with SULIT.COM.PH
Hey guys, where do you usually shop online? There’s a trusted name when it comes to shopping online, no hassles, smooth transaction and legit items to purchase. When I say reliable online shopping in the Philippines I can only remember one online store and that is Sulit.com.ph. They have been with us for 17 years already offering us great service! So if you’re planning to surprise your loved ones and friends for a gift, look no further but go to this online store, you will be welcomed with varieties of items from gadgets, personal needs, electronics to clothing. All the things you are looking for you can get it here at Sulit. You can choose from different items according to your taste, preference of color, size, type, and other standards.Well to get what I mean, you better check the website now.
At Sulit, regular customers can also sell. Because it is a buy and sell website, you can also get a chance to get an online business and make Sulit the avenue for your success online. Register at their website and start selling now.
I was once a seller at Sulit, I helped my Uncle sell his van. It was a success! There were many interested buyers, I was so busy accepting calls and inquiries. Some questions are very technical about the van, so I end up studying it a bit. It was a great experience to sell online I was able to meet some gentlemen.
A simple girl like me wants simple things in life to kick off a new year 2013! And yes I have a wishlist that I really want to get this year. There’s only one place I know where to go to have all these things I wanted – Sulit.com.ph.
I don’t usually show my wishlist online and published it anywhere because I am too shy to let everybody know about it. And shame on me if I didn’t get them and only left as ‘wish’. I know I have to do something to put these material things at home and call as mine! Enough of the prolonging here they are:
1. It has been a long time dream to have this cutesy pinky bag. This new year, I wanted to carry this bag around the city.
2. New year could mean new activities. I can make use of this bike roaming around the subdivision to get some fresh air.
3. For the room, so I can get a cozy rest and beat the insomnia. This year, I aim to have more relaxing nights.
4. Simply because I don’t have a decent running shoes yet. In connection with the bike above, this is to get me moving.
5. New year also means new direction. I’m directing myself to healthy foods. I want to make healthy smoothie and offer them to loved ones with this blender.
6. In addition to the blender, I am opting to grill my foods to reduce oil in my diet. Grilling foods also doesn’t require much time and preparation.
7. After grilling, my foods will be looking for some place to hide. This is perfect room for them, I think so. This will help me organize things. And that means less stress and mess. A good way to start the year right?
8. Summer would come any minute I want to wear this on a beach for a change. Yeah we always wanted some changes on a new year.
9. To make me appear tall, this orange sandal would help me reach higher (well literally hehe)
10. This is elegant with animal print.I don’t know why I’m attracted to animal prints lately.
How about you? What do you want this year? You can always tell me, maybe we can do something to turn them into reality. The good news is we can! Go on share it with me (I shared mine first, it’s your turn now)
Get a chance to win P10,000 worth of gifts certificates from Sulit.com.ph by placing your list of 10 wishes below. In the comment box you should include the item name you want and the url where it can be bought. Just comment on and fill it up with your facebook profile url and you are now entitled 1 entry for a raffle. You could get lucky this time! Join now, they will draw the winner this February 25. Will update you soon for developments. Remember: Five lucky readers will get P10,000 worth of Sulit.com.ph GC’s each.
See this sample comment: