Working on night shift is a tough job.
Not only did night shifts can make your eyes looked tired, most of the time it is the comfort of having a good sleep that you are deprived of- a normal sleep which eventually make you look so tired.
Stressful activities can also develop tired looking eyes. Sometimes I lack sleep because it was hard for me to sleep during the day prior to working on night shift. No wonder I happen to have these tired eyes. It looks so awful to carry those baggy eyes. Plus our job requires us to stare at a computer for hours, so definitely it causes much strain to the eyes.And me, myself dreaded to have those. But women listen. You need not fret and look for that dayto have an operation to treat those eyes. There are many solutions to that problem.
You just have to choose which one is comfortable for you to treat those tired eyes.
Some natural treatments for tired-looking eyes are
- drinking water,
- avoiding the sun,
- using sunscreen,
- using vitamin K cream,
- treating allergies,
- applying cold compresses (tea bags or cucumbers), and
- sleeping on your back with your head elevated
Home remedy for tired eyes
If your eyes are tired and stressed, try these simple tricks:
- Take 2 used teabags, refrigerate them for some time and place on your tired eyes for 20 minutes. Voila ! You have fresh and beautiful eyes.
- Or boil some tea in a little water and let it cool. Dip 2 cotton pads in it and place the pads on each eye for 15 minutes. This is an effective treatment for tired eyes.
- Place cucumber slices on your eyes for half an hour. And then wash your eyes with cold water.
- If you have tired eyes, wash them with cold water several times a day. This treatment reduces inflammation, relaxes the eyes & provides relief from eyestrain & fatigue.
- Dip two cotton pads in rose water and place them on your eyes for atleast 20 minutes.
- Lavender oil is also known to offer relief for tired and strained eyes. Add a drop of lavender oil to 500 ml of water and shake the solution well. Dip two cotton pads in it, squeeze out the excess water and place one pad on each eye.
Because of the busy schedules we follow, and the continuous hours we spend before the computer, eyes are the worst affected due to stress. Here are some tips to reduce the tiredness in your eyes and to make them sparkle with health.
- Boil tea powder in a some water and let it cool. Dip 2 gauzes in this liquid and place the gauzes on each eye for around 15 minutes. Keep dipping the cotton wads into the liquid, as soon as the gauzes dry up. This is a very effective treatment for tired eyes.
- Wash the tired eyes with cold water, many times a day. This treatment reduces inflammation, moisturizers the skin /tissues, relaxes the eyes & provides relief from eyestrain & fatigue.
- Lavender oil offers relief to tired and strained eyes. Add a drop of lavender oil to 500 ml of water and shake the solution well. Dip two cotton wool pads in the liquid, remove the excess water and place one pad over each eye.