Looking for an alternative and effective peel mask? Prepare them right in your very home, simple and easy. Just follow these steps and you’re on your way to applying the cheap and wonderfully crafted peel off mask!
Ingredients you need are:
- 1 papaya
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1 packet of gelatin
- Take a ripe papaya and cut it into pieces and then make a smooth puree. For this you can blend the cut pieces in a food processor. Make sure you get a nice, thick papaya paste.
- Take a bowl and add in a packet of gelatin. To this add the hot, boiling water and stir well so that the gelatin dissolves. If necessary, add more water.
- Now, once the gelatin dissolves slowly add in the papaya paste. And, keep stirring continuously.
- Once you finish mixing it, allow the mixture to cool. When it reaches room temperature cover it with a lid and refrigerate it for about 30 minutes.
- Wash your face and neck. Apply a thin layer of the homemade papaya peel off mask. Leave it on for about 20-30 minutes.
- Once the mask gets dried up completely gently peel the mask off.
- Rinse your face with warm water.
Let me know once you’ve used it, and drop a message on the comment box if this has been helpful to you