I’ve gone to different Islands and beaches in the Philippines but I guess I’m in love with Balicasag Island, Bohol. Here’s why
1. Going to island using a boat will let you see friendly whales entertaining you with their long jumps.
2. I have never been to island that has fishes that came near you when you dip your hands in the sea water. They are so cute. They will come to you especially when you throw foods to them.
3. The government has issued law to ban fishing nearby the island Balicasag thus keeping the fish safe. The settlers of the island buy fishes in Panglao, the island that you go before riding the boat.
4. The coral reefs are healthy and alive. I guess there is no illegal fishing happening nearby.
5. You will find lots of fish species while snorkeling. They are blessed with such wonderful creatures. Snorkeling experience was great!
6. Sand is undoubtedly white which will add to the beauty of the island.
7. Island settlers are friendly and the guides will not leave you alone especially when you are not a good swimmer.
8. The food we have for lunch was great! We paid around1,000 pesos for the whole meal. Sorry we didn’t took photos of the foods as we are very hungry that time and we just finished the foods in just a minute, lol!Here’s the whole gang:
9. I think snorkeling is cheaper compared to other places in the Philippines. We paid P200.00 per person for snorkeling.
10. Though it was really hot when we went there, I still have fun taking pictures while sitting in their benches and hammock.
When you go to Bohol, don’t forget to include Balicasag Island in your itinerary.