Are you religiously using a skin product but haven’t seen any good result? We consumers rely to the promises of these products especially if the name is trusted for years and the price is quite high.
I’m testing a specific product if its really effective to minimize dark spots (as described in the label) and discoloration. I got this skin care product from Healthy Options Shop. Its name is Alba Botanica Night Cream. I haven’t used any night cream before. What I applied during the day I still use during the night but its improper because we have to understand that our skin has different needs as we go to sleep and while the sun is out. Why do we need to use night cream? Here’s why ( I got this info from beauty advices):
- Night creams are specially designed to nourish and improve your skin while you sleep as these creams contain lots of nourishing, moisturizing active ingredients.
- It’s proven that the skin’s ability to absorb active ingredients peaks at night and skin loses more essential moisture at night – that’s why you should help your skin restore itself by applying a night cream that will allow your skin to absorb more nourishing, moisturizing and anti-aging ingredients.
- Due to the active ingredients these creams contain, they not only nourish and condition the skin, but they also repair damage caused by free radicals, makeup, air pollution, sun’s rays.
What are the benefits of using and applying night creams?
- nourish and revitalize the skin
- supply moisture and hydration
- sooth and calm the skin
- promote even complexion and finer texture
- boost collagen and elastin production
- improve blood circulation
- reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, discolorations
- prevent sagging of the skin
- make skin soft, smooth and supple
- improve the appearance of aging skin
- help skin recover faster and restore skin’s elasticity
- stimulate cell renewal
Alba Botanica sea plus renewal night cream has Marine Complex, enriched with DMAE, stimulates cell regeneration to reduce discoloration. It is a potent antioxidant-packed Thotic Acid that helps minimize the effects of sun, stress, and time.
The cream is smooth to apply which creates a good feeling. When you wake up in the morning, the cream is still almost visible. You see your face has dramatic, clearer complexion.
I’m going to post a ‘before and after’ photos of my face using Alba Botanica Night Cream. I have dark spots in my jaw line so I took this portion for sampling. Below is a ‘before’ photo. Let’s see if something happens after 2 or 3 weeks. Keep posted on that by subscribing to this entry. Want to purchase this product? Go here.
So here’s the ‘after’ image. Dark spots are not totally diminished, it can still be seen if you look closer. But I would say that the cream helped smoothen the outer surface. Not really rough to touch anymore. Be religious in using this one as you may get better results than mine. This may not work best in our country because we have tropical season. ( This is just my hypothesis though) I won’t convince you to believe me but I’m comfortable using this as my night cream.